Friday, May 20, 2011

More & More

More & more people I am coming through around me are giving me an impression that they are unsatisfied (or should I say unhappy) with something in life - most of these men & women are married, have kids (or planning one), have a sound job (or business) and above all security (by any societal yardstick).

I guess, why they are unsatisfied or at least emiting such a vibe (and I hope it is not a pretension) is that on one hand they don't have time, on another they don't want to stop running, on the third one they don't know what they want to do and on fourth hand, they want to do / achieve everything (I know there are only two hands but in today's era of multi tasking, all of us have developed multiple hands without our own knowledge :))

I guess this is more or less a story of everyone and may be this is what is known as a vicious circle of life. My thoughts:


  1. Can this vicious circle be handled better?


  2. Could this be a function of the inherent insecurity that all humans have that make them accept everything as a trait of herd & hence follow it? Has anybody tried to ever break this vicious circle?


  3. Is it even possible to break this vicious circle?

This is an unending topic and in my view, there may be solution to it. I will try covering it some other day, some other moment.


Till then... keep enjoying the run around the circle but yeah, do see if you can take a break once in while - maybe your run will be slightly more worth while :)


Love.

No comments: